|Support the Hyde Park Jazz Society
The Hyde Park Jazz Society is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organization. We rely on the generosity of our members to support our many
important functions, including:
Your annual donation of only $25 helps support all that we do! And your membership donation entitles you to one free admission on a Sunday of your choice
and admission to our annual summer members gathering.
It's easy to join, or renew! Simply bring your $25 annual, tax-deductible donation (check or cash) to one of our Sunday night jazz performances. Please make check payable
to: "Hyde Park Jazz Society" ...and Thank You!
- weekly jazz performances - Sundays at Room 43 *
- eight monthly "Third Tuesdays" for most of the year at Cafe Logan - FREE!
- annual Hyde Park Jazz Festival (HPJF) *
- annual student scholarships to attend Jazz Camp!
* also supported by admission charge (Sundays), or additional voluntary donation (HPJF)
Our 11th Annual!
Saturday and Sunday
September 23 & 24, 2017
Festival Benefit Concert
Thurs. June 22, 2017
The Promontory in Hyde Park
...featuring Christian Sands Trio!
- Venues -
James Wagner Main Stage on the Midway * DuSable Museum of African American History * International House * Hyde Park Union Church * Oriental Institute Museum * Rockefeller Chapel * Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House * Little Black Pearl * Hyde Park Art Center * Court Theatre * Smart Museum of Art * Mandel Hall * Hyde Park Bank