|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
February 2019 Schedule
Sun. Feb. 03: Closed on Super Bowl Sunday
Sun. Feb. 10: Thaddeus Tukes Quintet - featuring Thaddeus Tukes (vibes), with John Wesley (sax), Akenya (piano), James Wenzel (bass), Kenari Allison (drums)
Sun. Feb. 17: Bill McFarland & The Chicago Horns featuring Bill McFarland (trombone), Hank Ford (sax), Kenny Anderson (trumpet), with Kirk Brown (piano), Yosef Ben Israel (bass), Jeremiah Collier (drums)
Tue. Feb. 19: "Third Tuesdays at Cafe Logan" - featuring trumpeter Quentin Coaxum, with sidemen TBA
Sun. Feb. 24: Bobbi Wilsyn Group - featuring Bobbi Wilsyn (vocals), with sidemen TBA
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society