|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
December 2018 Schedule
Sun. Dec. 02: Bailey-Bryson Project - featuring Ray Bailey (sax) and Cortez Bryson (drums), with Adrian Ruiz (piano), Clifford Griffin (bass), and special guest, Odie Williams (trumpet & flugelhorn)
Sun. Dec. 09: Bernard Scavella Quartet - featuring Bernard Scavella (sax), with Darryl Materre (piano), Evan Levine (bass), Ernie Adams (drums)
Sun. Dec. 16: Frieda Lee hosts Frieda's Holiday Party - featuring Frieda Lee (vocals), with Miguel de la Cerna (piano), Matt Ferguson (bass), Curtis Prince (percussion), Art Hoyle (trumpet), Bernard Scavella (sax)
Sun. Dec. 23: Art Hoyle Quintet - featuring Art Hoyle (trumpet/flugelhorn), with Pat Mallinger (sax), Bradley Williams (piano), Dan Shapera (bass), Jerry Coleman (drums), and guest vocalist, Frieda Lee
Sun. Dec. 30: Joan Collaso hosts HPJS 5th Sunday Jazz Jam - featuring Joan Collaso (vocals), with Larry Hanks (piano), Joshua Ramos (bass), Ben Johnson (drums)
Please dress in Black, Silver, Gold, Glitter for our Pre-New Year HPJS Jam.
Please note that our cover will NOT increase, and remains $10 tonight!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society