|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
August 2018 Schedule
Sun. August 05: Victor Goines Quartet - featuring Victor Goines (clarinet/sax), with Jo Ann Daugherty (piano), John Sims (bass), Clifton Wallace (drums)
Sun. August 12: Dee Alexander Quartet - featuring Dee Alexander (vocals), with Miguel de la Cerna (piano), Jeremiah Hunt (bass), Yusef Ernie Adams (drums)
Sun. August 19: Jarrard Harris Quartet - featuring Jarrard Harris (sax), with Bobby Broom (guitar), Ethan Phillion (bass), Kobie Watkins (drums)
Sun. August 26: The Noteworthy Big Band - featuring Chicago Public School music teachers and jazz band directors
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society