|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
January 2019 Schedule
Sun. Jan. 06: Isaiah Collier & The Chosen Few - featuring Isaiah Collier (saxes), with Michael Ode (drums), William Kurk (piano), Jeremiah Hunt (bass)
Sun. Jan. 13: Charlie Johnson Quintet - featuring Charlie Johnson (piano), with Ron Hall (bass), Ernie Adams (drums), James Perkins (sax), Yvonne Gage (vocals)
Tue. Jan. 15: "Third Tuesdays at Cafe Logan" - Victor Goines & Jo Ann Daugherty
Sun. Jan. 20: Charles Heath Quartet - featuring Charles Heath (drums), with Sharel Cassidy (sax), Richard Johnson (piano), Junius Paul (bass)
Sun. Jan. 27: “Lady T”/Toscanellie Marcelain Quintet - featuring “Lady T” M (vocals), with Jim Pierce (guitar), Dennis Luxion (piano), Joshua Ramos (bass), Greg Artry (drums)
February 2019 Schedule
Sun. Feb. 03: Closed on Super Bowl Sunday
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society