|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
March 2018 Schedule
Sun. March. 04: Curtis Robinson Quarte - featuring Curtis Robinson (guitar), with Roger Harris (piano), Joshua Ramos (bass), Ben “Jamming” Johnson (drums)
Sun. March 11: Victor Goines Quartet - featuring Victor Goines (clarinet/saxes), with Jeremy Kahn (piano), John Sims (bass), Clif Wallace (drums)
Sun. March 18: Rajiv Halim Quintet - featuring Rajiv Halim (saxes), with Norman Palm (trombone), Matt Gold (guitar), Junius Paul (bass), Samuel Jewell (drums)
Sun. March 25: Sarah Marie Young Sings Sarah Vaughn - featuring Sarah Marie Young (vocals), with Stu Mindeman (piano), Andrew Vogt (bass), Greg Artry (drums)
2017-18 Third Tuesday at Cafe Logan
10/17: Saxophonist Greg Ward
11/21: Saxophonist Roy McGrath
No "Third Tuesday" in December
1/16: Saxophonist Ari Brown
2/20: Bassist Lorin Cohen
3/20: Drummer George Fludas
4/17: Saxophonist Steve Coleman
5/15: Pianist Ryan Cohan
6/19: Saxophonist Isaiah Collier
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott