|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
September 2017 Schedule
Sun. Sept. 03: Isaiah Collier and The Chosen Few - featuring Isaiah Collier (saxes), with Sloane Crawford (vocals), William Kurk (piano), James Wenzel (bass), Jeremiah Collier (drums)
Sun. Sept. 10: Victor Goines Ensemble - featuring Victor Goines (clarinet/saxes), with Marques Carroll (trumpet), Tim Coffman (trombone), Jo Ann Daugherty (piano), Emma Dayhuff (bass), Clif Wallace (drums)
Sun. Sept. 17: Trumpeter Art Hoyle Quintet with Frieda Lee - featuring Art Hoyle (trumpet), with Eric Schneider (sax), Bradley Williams (piano), Dan Shapera (bass), Robert Shy (drums)
Sat. Sept. 23 & Sun. Sept. 24: 11th Annual Hyde Park Jazz Festival
We won't be as Room 43 because we'll all be at The Fest!
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott